Tuesday, August 3, 2010

sweet and lowdown

I’m sure by now you’ve already seen this charming “Sweet & Lowdown” editorial from Test magazine, especially considering that it’s all over the blogs. I was super excited to see this editorial because of its associations with the adorable “Hattie,” a dessert-obsessed character, (much like myself) in one of my favorite Woody Allen flicks “Sweet & Lowdown.” Inspired by these photos, I headed on down to the Long Beach boardwalk, dressed in a 20s polka dot dress, found in my grandparents’ attic. I would have liked to be more playful in my photos, but I became very self-conscious once I got to the beach. I felt like everyone was staring at me, and therefore, I couldn’t ham it up to my liking. I also probably should have worn an awkward over-sized hat and some accessories, but I only have so much time after work, unfortunately. Oh well, at least, I live by the beach.

sweet
sweet1-1
sweet2
sweet3-1
sweet6
sweet7
sweet10
sweet8
polka dot 20s dress.jpg



sweet 1.jpg


IMG_8360
Sweet+and+Lowdown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails