Tuesday, August 10, 2010

cheetah, mustard, and summer goals

IMG_8623
IMG_8625
IMG_8627
IMG_8631
IMG_8637

I wore this to work yesterday, and I think I may have been straddling the line between professional and eccentric. I’m not really sure if this was work appropriate, but whatever, nobody said anything.

So, I’m going camping this weekend, starting this Friday, at Big Basin State Park, California’s oldest state park, established in 1902. It’s located in the Santa Cruz Mountains. This may be my chance to run naked through the forest. Will I meet my summer goal before summer end? I sure hope so.

Outfit: 60s knit mustard 2-piece, 80s nude boots, (thrifted); cheetah tights (?), vintage heart necklace (antique mall), faux channel bag (thrifted)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails