Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Big Basin Redwoods State Park

IMG_8709
Hey gang. I’ve just returned from a relaxing time with my best buds at Big Basin State Park. I must admit, I was certain this trip would be wild & crazy, similar to a day in the life of Hunter S. Thompson, but we were surprisingly chill. We played dominos, drank whisky, (except Jesse who is generally straight) hiked, and cooked over the fire, the latter because I had forgotten to pack both my portable bbq & the new camping stove I recently purchased. I am sorry to report that I did not run naked through the forest. I rolled my ankle while hiking, which really isn’t that big of a deal as I do it all the time, but I was gimpy for about a day. And then the opportunity for naked frolicking did not really present itself again. Well, friends, I have lots of pictures to share with you.

Boulder Creek
IMG_8710
Jesse, Elliott, and Meghan (aka Judy Gloom)
IMG_8712

Jesse’s sweet thrift store find


vintage Moschino


IMG_8787
IMG_8767
twins
twins
Sempervirens Falls
IMG_8760
posing while the boys work
IMG_8809

Outfits - everything thrifted

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails