Monday, September 20, 2010

Every time I see an adult on a bicycle, I no longer despair for the future of the human race. ~H. G. Wells

IMG_0863
IMG_0872
IMG_0873
50s dress? boyfriend blazer
face lift

I’ve had such a fun weekend, including my first trip to Hollywood’s oldest restaurant, Musso & Frank’s, with Elliott and Snide (Judy Gloom), Dee-Dee Ramone art exhibit with Pete, Long Beach Flea Market, my niece’s ballet, and I spent most of Sunday redecorating & cleaning the house (I still have loads to do).

Also, my bike got a full make-over. I just got it back from Elliott, who cleaned, tuned, and styled it. (Thanks a lot, bro) Pete had taken it to get powder coated beforehand. (Thanks, Petey) It looks just as I imagined it would. I’m so excited to go for a long ride, though I’ll have to wear bicycling shorts, because the new Brook’s saddle makes my crotch go numb. It’s been such a long time since I’ve gone on a proper biking adventure!

Outfit: what I think is a 50s dress, though I have some doubts, because the print is a little dark for the 50s. gray wool boyfriend blazer from the 90s, I reckon. 90s ankle boots. (everything thrifted)

I hope ya’ll had a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails