Friday, July 2, 2010

Working 9-5 and unable to wear jumpsuits (sung to the tune of Dolly Parton's 9-5)

_DSC1565a

_DSC1581a

_DSC1557fade

_DSC1552a

I love this jumpsuit though I hardly wear it, mostly because I have to look pretty professional for the old 9 to 5er, and only get to “really” dress up on the weekends, and I just have too many dang clothes for any one outfit to get priority. The way that I’m rambling on with excuses demonstrates the real concern I feel for a neglected outfit. Silly, isn’t it? Anyway, this soft and billowy cotton jumpsuit feels like being enveloped in a cloud. I never really thought about wearing it with cowboy boots until my girlfriend, Stacy, suggested it, and I quite like the look. The jumpsuit reminds me somewhat of turn-of- the- century undergarments, but I would say it hails from the late 70s.

“I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.” - Hunter S. Thompson


All photos taken by Jill at Barefoot Studios. She was also kind enough to lend me her barnyard, land, and horses for this photo shoot. Lots more photos from this shoot to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails