Monday, July 19, 2010

giving birth to my images

IMG_7357
IMG_7382
IMG_7385
IMG_7391
IMG_7412
IMG_7417

I went hog wild playin' dress-up on Saturday, when I was supposed to be taking pictures for my etsy store. Earlier that day, I went to the thrift store and found some primo items for myself including the gold heart necklace (remniscent of vintage Moschino), and vintage olive-green nylon running shorts that I'm wearing in today's post. I also found the otter-color cowboy hat at the local antique mall. These days, the cowgirl outlaw is possessing my style more than ever, maybe because I’m longing to go back to the South, where people say “hello” to each other, and life is mellow. I went on a Southern Birthday tour with my beau back in late April, driving through and exploring much of Tennessee & bluegrass country, Kentucky. I will post some of these pictures eventually so you can see why I long for these parts. As you can probably gather from these pictures, I usually like to combine colors, rather than dress in monochrome. It’s just more expressive that way.

Stay tuned for more etsy listings & more inspired outfits!

Outfit # 1 – vintage shirt, shorts, cape; Bullocks Wilshire cowboy hat, Justin boots, everything found at the thrift store except the cowboy hat
Outfit # 2 – Nine West (boutique 9) sandals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails