Wednesday, July 21, 2010

vintage Kenzo and my grandma’s jacket

IMG_7523


IMG_7521
IMG_7510
IMG_7514
Needless to say, I was pretty stoked when I found this Vintage floral Kenzo top in the first outfit. It works well with lots of other pieces, but the other day when I was in the heat of dress-up, I paired it with these chartreuse green shorts for a summery feel, even though they’re wool, which kind of itches my bum. The Vintage 1940s chenille jacket has a special place in my heart because it belonged to my Grandma Lee, who is still alive & beating everyone at chinese checkers, at the age of 90. I don’t have anything too profound to say today. Hope you’re having a great day!

Outfit # 1: Vintage 80s/90s Kenzo top, vintage wool shorts, 50s fuschia hat. (All found at thrift store, except hat which was a gift from my friend, Stacy, at fancy disaster)

Outfit # 2: Vintage 40s Chenille jacket, 60s pink tweed shorts, 90s Express tweed bra top (all thrifted but the jacket)

2 comments:

  1. "[Grey Gardens] is oozing with romance, ghosts, and other things." - Little Edie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hear Little Edie's voice now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails