Monday, July 26, 2010

See You at the Beach.

Scout Holiday "Yacht Sea" Flag Necklace
wearing my new "scout holiday" necklace.
IMG_7702
IMG_7735
scan0038


My talented friend, Cheri, of Scout Holiday just sent me this beautiful "Yacht Sea" flag necklace. It’s goes just swimmingly with summer, and all that activities that this blessed season encourages like roller skating & going to the beach. I spent lots of time at the beach this weekend. Southern California has got to be the best place to spend the summer.

I posted some more items on Etsy, so be sure to check em’ out.

“You can’t roller skate in a buffalo heard, but you can be happy if you’ve a mind to.” - Roger Miller

Outfit - wearing vintage 70s calico dress (thrifted), Scout Holiday flag necklace, vision street wear socks, and speed skates.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails