Friday, July 30, 2010

Out on a Walk

I’m just kickin’ dirt in my nightgown, cowboy hat, and boots.
_DSC1669bw
wishing I was being serenaded by this guy.
Fiddlin' Bill Hensley, mountain fiddler, Asheville, North Carolina (LOC)
all this walking, is making me tired. I think I’ll hike up my nightgown and rest a little. The songs of Pete Seeger, and his mentor, Woody Guthrie, play through my head.
_DSC1652sep
Oh hi, Pete Seeger. Of course, I will sing along with you.
Pete Seeger
enjoying the breeze on my neck; it's the simple pleasures.
_DSC1634bw
_DSC1688bw
While out on my walk, I spotted these two dudes who were walking to Los Angeles. Don’t they know, nobody walks in LA.
Toward Los Angeles, California (LOC)
gotta air out a bit; it's hot outside.
_DSC1717bw
Have a good weekend! I’m headed off into the sunset.
_DSC1690f&c

I'm entertaining myself with this post; it's totally random. Tonight, I have some fun plans in downtown Los Angeles, which include learning how to dance to Zydeco music at the Music Center, and watching a free performance of the Lula Washington Dance Company at Grand Performances. I'll post pictures of the outfit I'm currently wearing tomorrow. Meanwhile, Happy Friday!!

Pictures of me -- Barefoot Studios.
The other photos are not my own, so click on the photo for the source.

2 comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails