Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas hard





I am feeling much more festive than I usually do around Christmas time, and I think my outfit choices have a lot to do with it. This vintage dress is Christmas extreme, and the cut reminds me of the dress Veruca Salt wears in Willy Wonka in the Chocolate Factory. Despite the festive feelings brewing in my heart, I think I'm projecting hardness in these photos (probably so dudes don't approach me while I take photos of myself in front of the old Water Factory). Happy Holidays to the hard of heart!

Outfit: vintage xmas extreme babydoll dress (Imonni, my favorite vintage store in Long Beach. Not to brag, but my town of Long Beach has the best, most affordable vintage in Southern California, perhaps even California), Nine West shoes, AA bamboo jersey tights.

7 comments:

  1. Love this. Your outfits never cease to amaze.
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, beautiful photos x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's a fabulous frock, and stunning photographs!
    Merry christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a great holiday! The dress is sweet, thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, friends. Thanks for the nice comments; they're like stuffers I'm happy to find in my stocking!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you got those shorts, thank you for supporting my blog and my shop, I adore your vintage style photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails