Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Page, AZ

blown out film photo of me en route to Secret Canyon
cool rocks in Page, AZ.
  intricate and interesting textures.
Chillin' at the Chains, Lake Powell.


Some more photos from Pete's phone:
Horseshoe Bend. After hearing about all the accidental deaths from our Hummer tour guide the day before, I couldn't bring myself to look over the edge to view Horseshoe Bend. Pete was braver than me, and got a photo with his smart phone.

beautiful color gradients of pink and red at the Secret Canyon, a slot canyon in Page, AZ

inside the Secret Canyon

5 comments:

  1. WOW!!! I'm writing your adventure places down on my notebook, for my future USA plans :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow i can't get over how perfect this looks!
    http://saltskinned.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so stunning. I am forever pinning your outfit snaps to my pinterest! xx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails