Monday, March 25, 2013

New In Shop: faded denim lasts forever.


Styling by me. Photos by my friend Jay. 

Hiya friends. Just stopping in to show you a whole lotta my face and navel, and for good measure - some sweet faded denim that I listed in the shop.

Vintage 90s Light Wash OverallsVintage 90s Versace Denim Dungaree Overalls Dress. Classic Levi's 501 Distressed Ripped Jeans.

Did ya'll have a nice weekend? I finished mine off with a feast at Boiling Crab in Garden Grove, my favorite place ever to eat. I can eat anyone under the table at this fine institution that serves up crab legs, shrimp, and crawfish in a bag of spicy sauce called "the whole shebang." It's a messy beautiful experience and well worth the visit if you live in Orange County.

p.s:  I intend to list some more Medium and Large sizes in my shop in the near future. Because I'm purging my wardrobe, most of my vintage inventory is of the Small variety. Sorry about that.

4 comments:

  1. something about wishing for summer this year has made me really want dungarees/overalls! some really lovely pieces and a lovely blog :) xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the overalls and your polka dot ruffle top!

    xoxo | Rodellee from Adored Vintage

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails