Wednesday, March 13, 2013

come to the sunshine




 
Though I originally intended to sell this 80s romper, after styling it, I think I’ll hold on to it for a while.  It’s a versatile piece - perfect for layering or wearing solo on hot carefree summer days. I think it will be a most welcome piece when I’m in Mississippi at the end of June. When styling this outfit, I was inspired by this brilliant get up by APC from Spring 2013.

For those in the states, yippe for longer sunlight hours! Enjoy the sunshine. Here's a song to welcome warmer days:


Photos by my pal, Hector

Outfit:  vintage 70s sweater (gifted/thrifted), vintage 80s romper (thrifted), vintage sandals (La Bamba vintage, Long Beach).



10 comments:

  1. you look perfectly adprable, love the new do xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this sunny beach look, and your new haircut looks incroyable!! Have fun in Mississippi!! (If you get near Tupelo or Pontotoc, you're in "Clement country", my people! hehe.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, you know I'm gonna hit up Tupelo. Gosh, I'm so excited for this adventure. There are so many places to see in your Clement country and the Delta region.

      Delete
  3. I vote you hang on to it too. I love the way you've styled it with the top underneath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Georgia Rose. What a pretty name you have!

      Delete
  4. Beautiful photos! Your style is always inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, stunning outfit and lovely place! You look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You should sell it on your store!! haha:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails