Thursday, October 28, 2010

on the rocks please

Summer trip 6. Figure
Alex Dram

Alison Scarpulla

Saga Sigurdardottir

Rock Garden

Sitting on the rocks

on the rocks

I am a rock 2



Click on picture for source, though I've credited some of the photos already. Last two editorial shots are from Fashion Gone Rogue.

Headed to Las Vegas this weekend with Pete & his cousin, Heather, who is in town from Florida. She wants to spend Halloween in the land of debauch. Personally, I am not a big fan of Vegas. It’s too artificial, and it scares me a little. I’d rather spend my time hanging out on rocks or amongst nature. But I will be a good sport. Maybe, I will play some poker, and I’m definitely going to do some thrift store shopping. Vegas has some of the best thrift stores around. And when all my mini-vacations are done, perhaps, I’ll sell some vintage clothing. Lord knows, I have a ton of it.


Crystal Lee


  1. I actually quite enjoy Vegas because it's so artificial!! But only for a couple of days.I can't be bothered gambling,though!!
    I bet you'll thrift up a storm!!
    Love all those pics,I was expecting one of you on a rock at the end!!

  2. Hiya Helga. I am in these series of rock photos. I'm the 3rd to last photo.


Related Posts with Thumbnails