Thursday, October 28, 2010

on the rocks please

Summer trip 6. Figure
Alex Dram


Alison Scarpulla

sirenur
Saga Sigurdardottir

Rock Garden

Sitting on the rocks

on the rocks

I am a rock 2

tiah-eckhardt1

tiah-eckhardt

Click on picture for source, though I've credited some of the photos already. Last two editorial shots are from Fashion Gone Rogue.

Headed to Las Vegas this weekend with Pete & his cousin, Heather, who is in town from Florida. She wants to spend Halloween in the land of debauch. Personally, I am not a big fan of Vegas. It’s too artificial, and it scares me a little. I’d rather spend my time hanging out on rocks or amongst nature. But I will be a good sport. Maybe, I will play some poker, and I’m definitely going to do some thrift store shopping. Vegas has some of the best thrift stores around. And when all my mini-vacations are done, perhaps, I’ll sell some vintage clothing. Lord knows, I have a ton of it.

xoxo,

Crystal Lee

2 comments:

  1. I actually quite enjoy Vegas because it's so artificial!! But only for a couple of days.I can't be bothered gambling,though!!
    I bet you'll thrift up a storm!!
    Love all those pics,I was expecting one of you on a rock at the end!!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya Helga. I am in these series of rock photos. I'm the 3rd to last photo.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails