Tuesday, August 20, 2013

a Natchez home

The absurdly expensive home prices in Long Beach, California, have me seriously considering buying a home elsewhere, like perhaps in the small and quaint town of Natchez, Mississippi. Natchez instantly seduced me with her historic and preserved downtown homes (nearly every home is on the National Registrar of Historic Places), not to mention friendly people and beautiful landscapes (set just above the Mississippi River). Just check out this 4 bedroom dream home that is for sale for less than half the cost of a modest two bedroom in a modest neighborhood in Long Beach. Can you image the fun I'd have in this pastel faded beauty?





photos from Zillow.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh the house is out of this world! I hope you end up somewhere like that xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHHHHHHHHHHHHH,that's just divoon!
    Can't you just see yourself lazing about on that porch, cocktail in hand?!
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fingers crossed! When I looked at this beauty for the first time, I imagined how beautiful pics can be taken there, haha :)

    Good luck for your home hunting <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails