Friday, March 30, 2012

Carven blue, cheetah too




I’ve been wearing this vintage teal coat a lot lately. The color, which I’m terribly fond of, reminds me of the Carven blue from pre-Fall 2012. I think the color really makes the cheetah pop.

I’ve got another busy weekend ahead of me, but with fun stuff this time, including my best friend’s baby shower. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend. Happy Friday, friends.

Outfit: vintage teal coat, 90s cheetah mini dress (thrifted), Nine West brogues, socks (can't remember), Marlon Brando button (borrowed from Pete).

5 comments:

  1. Your eye for things is so far superior to anything else I ever see. Every time you have an outfit post it's like a lil drop of honey from heaven. You look fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. such a beautiful coat! the color is a favorite of mine as well. i love how you styled it. xo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh gorgeous teal coat and that leopard dress is fab! Have a great weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great shade of blue!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wait, is that the cheetah bandage dress i gave you forever ago?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails