Sunday, January 8, 2012

an army

Today I embarked on a task that only a fool would attempt -- sorting through, re-hanging, and purging my wardrobe.  With equal pride and shame, I present you with some of my favorite pieces grouped together by color. 



I'd like to take this time to thank ya'll for reading my blog & for leaving sweet comments.  Howdeeee to my new readers too! I know a lot of you are just about as obsessed with thrift store shopping and vintage clothing as I am, and that makes me feel a whole lot better about my "little habit".  so thanks again, friends. 

6 comments:

  1. O,I am just reaching out to touch.....so many pretty things!Sorting one's clothes is kinda stressful/cathartic....!!!XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha, I was just typing up a post on my penchant for blue frocks when I saw this! You have such darling pieces, and all your white blouses look so so pretty in the window. Good luck sorting & purging! Ahh, no better feeling than an organized closet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pink mini dress with the oversized collar=AMAZING! Also those green shorts!! I've been desperately looking for shorts for my trip (next month, eep!) and those are perfect :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. o when do you launch the online store? :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rebeccak, I will be selling some vintage on Etsy pretty soon. Of course, I will keep everyone updated.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails