Wednesday, January 25, 2012

restless soul syndrome

Winter and long uninspired work hours are just dreadful for productivity and creativity too. I can’t wait until Spring when I don’t have to battle with all the negative thoughts that pop in my head during the cold months. I’m trying to snap out of it because being sad and bored is a waste of time. The super sunny weather we’re going to have this weekend ought to help.

Outfit: vintage peachy babydoll dress (Jet Rag Vintage in LA), Cole Haan loafers (thrifted)

6 comments:

  1. I love old-fashioned bikes, and your dress is so pretty!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  2. That dress is amazing, love the collar and the bike is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the dress and bike, so so adorable!! And I agree, spring can't get here soon enough. At least you have all that pretty California greenery; believe me, nothing is a soul-sucking as trudging through two feet of dirty old snow everyday, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw I miss Jet Rag, this dress looks gorgeous on you! Yes, it's definitely hard not to get "cabin fever" in winter but I get through it by making weekly/monthly projects for myself. You're at least lucky that it doesn't snow in LA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty dress - just love that collar and your bike is to die for!

    Ugh- the cold months always get me too. Here's to the days getting longer (and warmer)!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, gals. You are right. I shouldn’t really be complaining since I do live in sunny- most-of- the-time California. I wish this was my bike, but it isn’t. It belongs to a kind stranger who happened to stop by our garage sale while Stacy was taking my photo. I couldn't pass up such a nice matching prop. heehee.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails