Tuesday, January 17, 2012

new in shop!

It sure is hard to add items to my Etsy when I work full-time but with the help of my dear friend Stacy at Fancy Disaster, I am happy to present you with some fine vintage gems which are available for purchase now.
1960s Orange Lace Swing Coat, 1950s pink sparkle pencil skirt
1960s powder blue jacquard swing coat (buy at fancy disaster), 50s pale pink lace slip dress
90s pale pink floral romper, Vintage Merlot Salvatore Ferragamo loafer heels 8.5

80s leaves print dress with quilted fan sleeves, vintage wine round toe Etienne Aigner heels 8.5 9

1960s hot pink chiffon mini with lace trim
1960s camel wool cape by John Meyer of Northwich
80s/90s white faux fur bomber jacket
Some particularly compelling finds from Stacy's store, Fancy Disaster, below:
30s/40s Gone with the Wind taffeta dress
1960s Hot Pink Paisley Maxi w/slit (not yet listed)
80s 90s floral pintuck babydoll dress
Vintage Ralph Lauren suit with Horse Crest and Horse Buttons
Stacy in action.
Friends, I'll be listing a whole lot more throughout the week. It feels good to get things done.

much love,

Crystal Lee

5 comments:

  1. Of course I love all the clothing but what I like more is how you styled each piece and all the settings/backdrops. Much more interesting than a plaid white background! You're also tops at posing, I'm always so awkward/stiff, I need to take some tips from you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i definitely have my eye on the 2 swing coats! nice stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The swing coat is to die for! So tempting..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving all these goodies! Great shots too.
    XOXO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails