Monday, January 16, 2012

not my everyday clothes

I don't wear jeans too often, mostly because I have a hard time finding a pair that I think look good on me. So when i find a pair that don't make me look like a short-legged satyr or give me mom butt,I'm stoked. As fortune would have it, I thrifted these vintage LEvis (yes, they're Big E Levis) the other day. They're soft and worn and hang just right, and I don't feel too awkward in them. Pete loves them too. He thinks I look sexiest in jeans and a tshirt, just like good old Jonathan Richman likes his gals. Hey look, I have 90s chola burgundy hair, which was unintentional.


Photos by Stacy - major thanks!
Outfit: vintage LEvis, vintage nylon red Nike's, vintage sweater, vintage button down, (everything thrifted).

4 comments:

  1. I've only worn jeans a handful of times in the past 5 years (when I started wearing vintage/thrifted clothing exclusively) because they generally don't flatter my figure. I love the fit and color of yours though and like the way you styled them with red Nikes. Maybe I just need to find the perfect pair of broken in jeans...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaw you look as cute as a button, I do love a good pair of jeans but they never fit me right, always too tight on my legs and massive on my waist pffft! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit, I am a sucker for jeans and a nice sweater, your really look great in them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh man I love this post, you are channeling a judy blume book cover + the grecian lady motif on the stairs + sweet baby jonathan richman tenderness!<3 eeee!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails