Friday, January 28, 2011

wait til the summer comes along

009_17
These are the photos from when I took my dad hiking last weekend and almost killed him. My brother and his girlfriend also joined. I do lots of hiking here in Palos Verdes. It's really peaceful and scenic too. I think this is the first time I've hiked with family, not including Anna, of course.

Portugeuse Bend, Palos Verdes

012_14

020_6

016_10

004_22

sorry, it's kind of hard to tell what I'm wearing.

Outfit -- hot pink 80s ruffle top, vintage tan shorts, (thrifted). 80s Vision Street Wear High tops.

Happy weekend, friends.

3 comments:

  1. Great pics - I would LOVE to come walking with you at such a beautiful spot! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful place, it must be so fun to go for a hike with your family! Lovely pictures!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  3. What wonderful pictures! I love the last two in particular..

    xx Jenny

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails