Sunday, January 23, 2011

Fancy Disaster

IMG_3619
My girlfriend, Stacy, has a really cute vintage store in Long Beach called Fancy Disaster. She has a wide array of darling vintage dresses, as well as a ton of vintage hats! Last weekend, I went to her store to play dress up, as ya'll know I love to do.
IMG_3622
1930s dress
IMG_3629
IMG_3635
IMG_3637
IMG_3662

If you live in Southern California, you should definitely check out her store. She has great vintage at affordable prices. She also has an Etsy store for those who live elsewhere.

Sorry, I've been m.i.a. lately. I've been irritable on account of nicotine withdrawals, my dad is staying at my house, and I work 40 hours a week at a job that doesn't really suit my personality. I didn't want to come online and bitch & moan because truly I like to motivate people, and I want to be a positive place for my readers to go. I hope ya'll are well! I'll have more to say soon.

5 comments:

  1. Dress up fun!
    Sounds like you have a lot on your plate,doll.
    Keep a smile on your dial and I'll play you a song on my dideridoo........:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the red dress- you look fab!
    Good luck with things, hope they turn around soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. C'est un paradis cette boutique! What's paradise !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the best wishes! Helga, you are funny!

    Merci, Les Robes Vintage!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the homage to FD, I appreciated and love dress up/ picture day! PLEASE come back soon, maybe we'll add mimosas :) XO

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails