Friday, March 30, 2012

Carven blue, cheetah too

I’ve been wearing this vintage teal coat a lot lately. The color, which I’m terribly fond of, reminds me of the Carven blue from pre-Fall 2012. I think the color really makes the cheetah pop.

I’ve got another busy weekend ahead of me, but with fun stuff this time, including my best friend’s baby shower. I hope you have an enjoyable weekend. Happy Friday, friends.

Outfit: vintage teal coat, 90s cheetah mini dress (thrifted), Nine West brogues, socks (can't remember), Marlon Brando button (borrowed from Pete).


  1. Your eye for things is so far superior to anything else I ever see. Every time you have an outfit post it's like a lil drop of honey from heaven. You look fabulous.

  2. such a beautiful coat! the color is a favorite of mine as well. i love how you styled it. xo.

  3. Oh gorgeous teal coat and that leopard dress is fab! Have a great weekend xxx

  4. wait, is that the cheetah bandage dress i gave you forever ago?


Related Posts with Thumbnails