Sunday, April 10, 2011

we match the clouds

011_26A

013_23A

023_12A

020_15A

021_14A

022_13A

014_22A

Note to self: I really need to find a white 50s wiggle dress like Stacy's. I'm wearing a hacked moo-moo dress that has been waiting patiently in my closet for a day when fluffy friendly clouds fill the sky. Voila! the day has come. it's been after the rain weather around here all weekend, though there hasn't been any rain. the air is crisp and invigorating. it's beautiful.

My weekend thus far has been lazy, but fun. On Friday night, I sang "If I had a Hammer" by Peter, Paul, and Mary, at karaoke. Even though I sing it at the top of my lungs while driving or in the shower, I thought it was kind of hard to sing at karaoke. I definitely botched some of the higher notes. But I was proud of myself for staying out passed 10:00 p.m. Jesse sang "Cupid" by Sam Cooke. He is so mind blowingly good at karaoke. He's known throughout all of long beach for his karaoke skills. Yesterday, I went to photography class and developed stop action shots of Stacy jumping in the air like Ann Margaret does on the cover of Life magazine 1965. I'll show you some of my photography assignments when my teacher gives them back to me. I am enjoying my photography class so much. I especially enjoy being in the dark room.

In a little bit, I'm gonna pick up my little niece Anna, and we're gonna go for a little hike, and I'm sure I'll dress the poor thing up in vintage clothing and take tons of pictures of her. She's such a good sport.

I hope ya'll are having a wonderful weekend.

much love,

crystal lee

Outfit: 60s ocean & clouds dress w/eyelet yoke (thrifted & shortened by me)

5 comments:

  1. Love both of your outfits - so lovely and floaty and fun.

    I can't wait to see your pics - what a great project! Aren't we lucky to have nieces who are such good sports?

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore that 2nd photo,the lighting is beautiful.And I'd adore to see you in a wiggle dress!O MY!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beach looks so nice. Love your outfits too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how your colours work with the beach-scape! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful pictures. You look really cute!

    xoxo
    Em

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails