Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Spring

Harvey Dunn
Artist: HARVEY T. DUNN
crystin moritz
gerda.
Syzanthus Butterfly Orchid


005_30
006_29
Two women seated on bench, interior
Plant with blue-violet flowers
Autochrome of A Nude
tumblr_ljykq2MQFA1qaz6u3o1_500under the influence
IMG_3931

Most photos from flickr, so click on link for source. I love the autochrome photos; I wonder if blogger is gonna get mad at me for posting these nudies. that would be lame. I'm at home today, feeling under the weather. Saw this J-Crew outfit on tumblr the other day & decided to give it a try.

love to you,

Crystal Lee

Outfit - everything thrifted

7 comments:

  1. The autochrome from eastman house is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those autochromes are amazing!! I love seeing "black and white" eras in color-- so beautiful, and oddly modern looking.
    You look fabulous, as always-- you got the J Crew look perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, wonderful pics. The two ladies on the bench remind me of Idgie and Ruth from Fried Green Tomatoes.

    Hope you feel better soon. You look beautiful in that pink polka dot frock.

    Sarah xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pictures are so lovely! Love your sunglasses in the last one, you really captured the look!
    From Carys of La Ville Inconnue

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous pix!!! Thye autochromes are heavenly.
    I was wondering if that was your sexy ass as Deth 79?!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks, ladies. Helga, that is indeed my bum. I've been feeling nostalgic for my athletic days. I'll have to do something about it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW the first and second pictures have stolen my heart! They look a lot like my collection!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails