Tuesday, April 26, 2011

a birthday hangout sesh

It's my birthday today (same day as Carol Burnett) but I've been having little birthday hanging out sessions since Saturday, and I've still got more to come. On Saturday, I spent the day with my very good pals, Jesse, Stacy, Hector & Elliott (Pete was out of town on work) and we made out way to Cabrillo Beach in San Pedro to skip stones, pose on the rocks, explore, and celebrate me! Thank goodness Jesse & Elliott brought their cameras, cause I took a bunch of pictures, even though my film was not advancing properly. There were many signs that my camera wasn't working right, but I was blinded by wishful thinking, as I so often am. Nevertheless, I had a blissful time with my buds, and I am quite happy to be alive. These photos are from Jesse's camera & taken by Jesse & Stacey. Elliott has yet to develop his film.















I also went to Cirque du Soleil's "Quidam" on Sunday with Pete, Desi, Keenan, and Mikey, which was most inspiring, and I left the convention center half believing I could contort my body like that when I got home, but no such luck. Again, regret over not joining the circus as a child. but still happy to be alive.

Outfit: vintage floral western top, 50s skirt, 60s coat (thrifted), vintage western bow tie (etsy), ballet flats (Nordstrom rack)

4 comments:

  1. check out the haircut on jesse!!!

    looks so fun...wish i could've been in two places at once.

    ReplyDelete
  2. greaaaaaaaaaaat looks here

    lovely blog

    kiss rouli

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy belated birthday pretty lady! I love your green 60's coat!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails