Thursday, August 26, 2010

It' a Girl!

IMG_9083
I find myself dressing like a bona fide girl as of late.
50s baby blue beaded wiggle dress
This 50s baby blue beaded wiggle dress has pockets, and never unwrinkles -- it must be linen.
IMG_9087
IMG_9153
90s pale "Guess" dress. It's hard to see the print because the dress is a pale pastel green. I'm generally not a big fan of 90s dresses (unless they're 90s executive) but I like the cut, color, & simplicity of this one.
IMG_9157
IMG_9165
IMG_9128

I'm going to see Lucinda Williams perform at the Queen Mary in Long Beach tonight. I am so excited; she is one of my favorites, up there with Neil Young. Chrissie Hynde’s new band, Chrissie Hynde, J.P. & the Fairground Boys, will be performing also.

Outfit # 1 - everything thrifted but Aldo shoes.
Outfit # 2 - everything thrifted (pics by Tor Saharopulos)

2 comments:

  1. Two amazing dresses... I can't decide which I adore more, but you look marvelous in both. I would love to see your collection!

    xo,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Ashley. My wardrobe is a massive beast.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails