Monday, August 19, 2013

Vintage Pop Up shop GRAND OPENING this Friday !!!!!


Howdy folks,

Nakedcowgirl Vintage & Fancy Disaster are having a Grand Opening Party for our vintage pop up shop at Flaunt Salon in Long Beach this Friday. If you're in the area, be sure to stop by. It's sure to be a rootin' tootin' good time. If you can't make it out to that, I'm also slinging vintage at the Downtown Los Angeles Flea Market this Sunday, August 25. You can bring your doggy along too, which is super cool in my book. Last month was the inception of the DT Flea Market, and I think it might be my favorite place to sell and shop. There's lots of local crafty goods for sale along with amazing vintage finds. Plus, there's several food trucks to enjoy.

I've been neglectful of this space as of late, but I'll definitely be posting a lot more real soon.

xoxo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails