Wednesday, March 6, 2013

New in Shop: Summer Play

Vintage Contempo Casuals 2-piece set

90s Express Tweed Bralette Top/50s Rust Red Folkloric Skirt
80s Pastel Plaid Jumpsuit Shorts S/M

50s/60s Turquoise Polka Dot Mini Skirt w/Attached Bloomers

60s Denim Overall Dress (Sold)

90s Moschino Novelty Shorts * Peace, Love, Anarchy *
I’ll be adding lots of summer fun time vintage clothing to the shop this week. Here’s just a handful. Some of these pieces you may recognize, as they used to belong to my wardrobe and were proudly displayed on the blog. But now it's time to share the wealth.

Models: Avalon Lopez (the gal in the first photo, who I’ve known for 16 years, her entire life. She’s interested in being a model, so please contact me if you’d like to work with her.) Courtney Rauchle, and Nettily Fleures.

Styling: me
 Photography by Jill Johnson.

2 comments:

  1. I love these clothes! Especially that first two-piece set... so good!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my such wonderful styling, you know some gorgeous gals! x

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails