Thursday, September 30, 2010

primo vintage Moschino

This absurd yet fabulous vintage Moschino Teddy Bear dress is on sale on ebay. Unfortunately, it's $2,975.00. An absurdist piece of art, but in the best way, like Erskine Caldwell's "God Little Acre" or Samuel Beckett's "Waiting for Godot." It will stand the test of time. This piece probably comes from A/W 1988/89, as that is when the teddy bear headpiece was created.
Vintage Moschino Couture
Vintage Moschino teddy bear dress
If you've got the funds, and have no qualms about spending ridiculous amounts of money on clothing, and are hopelessly devoted to vintage Moschino, you can buy this dress here. Just don't tell me, I'll die of jealousy.

Claire Inc is selling another stellar vintage Moschino piece on ebay - Vintage colorblock suede fringe jacket.
Vintage Moschino Suede Fringe Jacket
Vintage Moschino
IT costs $576.44, but I put in my best offer of $200. I'm pretty certain that price is not gonna fly with Claire Inc. I'm a quite the fan of this ebay store. They have tons of vintage designer pieces, mostly from the 80s and 90s, and tons of vintage Moschino. I suggest visiting this store if you like 80s/90s vintage Norma Kamali, Kenzo, Sonia Rykiel, etc. They really have some good shit in their store. Do you think this little plug will get me the jacket for $200? haha.

So, dudes, I'm going to San Francisco tomorrow until Sunday to attend that Hardly Strictly Bluegrass Festival in Golden Gate Park. If you've never heard of this event before, it's a free 3-day music festival, paid for by billionaire philanthropist, Warren Hellman, with some of my favorite artists performing. I am most excited to see Bonnie Prince Billy and Patti Smith!!!! But there are so many, many artists that I'm overjoyed to see perform, some for the first time, others I've seen many times. Plus, I love to visit San Francisco whenever I get the chance. If you're in the area, I suggest you attend this event, and please say hello too. I'll share some of my whisky with you. I'm pretty happy with my wardrobe choices for this event. I wanted to pack really light, so I'll be wearing the same pair of shoes for the whole weekend (this is a first!). Sunday, I'm going to top off the event, by wearing the beautiful 1930s dandelion seed dress that I bought from Clever Nettle. Patti Smith will be performing Sunday, and I reckon she'd be fond of this dress too.

I'm going to try and post pictures of today's outfit later on. But if I don't get around to it, I just want to say, thanks for reading my blog, and have a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails